Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Still working on that sixth chapter

Five full pages, today. I didn't get anything done yesterday because I was caught up in day-job work stuff. This looks like one of those weeks where being a CTO is going to bleed over into my writing time, but I'm going to try to keep to my writing schedule as best I can, regardless. Honestly, there's always something, so if I don't make time when things are busy, I'll never have time. Tonight was a good night, though -- tough scene to revise, and a lot of expansion was included, but I'm happy with the result. I'm hoping to finish up chapter six in one or two more sessions.

The stats as of today:
-36,500 estimated words.
-42,750 actual words.
-Five-and-a-half fully-revised-and-expanded chapters (90.5 pages total).
-Eleven completed chapters in all (146 pages).

No comments: